Sleep PatternsFriday, 14 December 2012
Today on Lets Get Working I will be discussing Sleep Patterns and how good sleep patterns can help you find a job and transition into work easier.
When we are looking for a job we sometimes get into bad habits of staying up late and sleeping in, then not doing anything productive during the day, staying up late again and continuing this pattern until it becomes a habit that is really hard to break out of.
Today I would like to discuss with you the reasons why getting up early and going to bed at a reasonable time is a good idea.
1. Getting up early (between 6.30am - 7.00am) helps you to easily transition into getting up and ready for work once you get that job.
2. Getting up early helps you get more done during the day, especially if you right a ‘to do list’ the night before, and you have set some goals you are working towards every day.
3. Getting up early allows you to network more easily and be in the right place at the right time to ‘get that job’.
4. Having a healthy sleeping routine helps you think clearly and not feel groggy throughout the day. It will also reduce the chance of depression.
5. You can add more time to your week and achieve more.
Let me know if you have any tips or suggestions on why getting up early is a good idea.
Until next time,
Enjoy the journey!